Dbxl-e video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so on the fence buying one of these or the gasser MTXL. I have two gassers already so this rig may be it!!

I am so on the fence buying one of these or the gasser MTXL. I have two gassers already so this rig may be it!!
I take care of a golf course, so it's great in the off season. Had gasses before and love the smell as well as tinkering, but I'm older now and changing batteries is so simple. I would recommend it as a pretty solid rig.

I take care of a golf course, so it's great in the off season. Had gasses before and love the smell as well as tinkering, but I'm older now and changing batteries is so simple. I would recommend it as a pretty solid rig.
Awesome to hear the positive feedback!! I appreciate the input Sir!!

Hello,
I just got my DBXL-E and have a few of questions for the group.
  • have you opened the diffs to see if they had oil or grease in them or are they almost bone dry.
  • Do any of the DBXL-E owners still use the recommended diff fluids for the front (30,000CS), center (50,000CS), and rear (30,000CS) from the manual? If not what do you recommend for mostly bashing activity.
Thanks

Hello,
I just got my DBXL-E and have a few of questions for the group.
  • have you opened the diffs to see if they had oil or grease in them or are they almost bone dry.
  • Do any of the DBXL-E owners still use the recommended diff fluids for the front (30,000CS), center (50,000CS), and rear (30,000CS) from the manual? If not what do you recommend for mostly bashing activity.
Thanks

My front was 3/4.
I went 50 in front 100 center and if I ever get to it I'll put 30 in the rear. It'
Worked good so far with what I do.. basically finding things to bounce off haha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks