dbxl question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drenten

hi everyone first time poster and owner of a dbxl

im doing a brushless conversion and have experience in the field ive converted my losi 5ive t and my baja but for the life of me im stuck on how to remove these two posts from the car if anybody could help id greatly appreciate it here are some photos thanks image1.jpg image2.jpg IMG_1699-1.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg IMG_1699-1.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg IMG_1699-1.jpg

If you're referring to removing the whole centre differential and disc brakes etc, you will need to remove the 4 screws from underneath (2 for each post). I think, because of the drive shafts holding it in situ you will need to remove the whole front and rear sections of the car to free up the drive shafts. I have just moved to complete a new chassis and the first thing I did was remove the whole front and rear sections (arms, diff housing etc comes off in one big lump). They come off really easily.... Check your manual at the back for a breakdown of how it all comes together.

Hope that helps. If you need anymore help, let us know

Hi RC buddy and a hearty welcome Hey those post are part of your breaking system if you remove the complete posts you will compromise your breaks now if you don't need the top of the post you can just Dremel the top of them off, if your converting it over to electric and plan on using the break system then your going to have to keep the breaking system intact if your going totally electric then you can remove the the breaking system all together and that will remove the post all together , I hope that helps for information good luck on your conversion.

or jus leave them as is....jus disconnect the brakes unless ur gonna use them on the conversion...my brushless db came with them still on....made no difference tbh.....only good thing was now I have converted back to petrol I didn't have to mess around finding/fitting sum new ones.....:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks