DBXL replacement shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foundryratjim

I have picked up a K&N Dbxl to keep my 5T company. I am in the process of going through it and upgrading. Three of the four shocks are leaking badly. I have searched here and the net and i can't find a drop in replacement shock. I see where you can do some modifications and use 5T front shocks. Are there any other options out there? Also instead of drilling and tapping plastic parts, are there alloy alternatives for mounts out there to use the 5T shocks? Thanks

I have disassembled one of the shocks and half the internals are not there, so somebody thought they had a better idea. That filter is the least of my worries.

The 2.0 e word shocks seem to be better, but honestly the 5ive t shocks are the best upgrade for the money. Converting to alloy uprights makes it a bit easier but it's not really a difficult modification, and had been covered many times.

I was thinking more about durability. Is there another brand shock that is the same size as the Losi 5t front that would be better to get?

Can't say I've had issues with 5ive t shocks or really anyone else for that matter. Just the cost of them you need to watch out for, if your going much over $100.00 a set, better off getting irc shocks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks