DBXL running poor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d1gger

my dbxl runs fine for about 10 mins then wont accelate properly and wont rev up I stop the engine for about 10 mins and runs fine then tried leaning the low screw and no good replaced the plug + fuel lines the car is stock apart for a losi tuned pipe and a rc2go air filter I have swapped carbs with my Baja and still no good any ideas :(

Check your throttle servo. They've been known to act funny after a while of running. Not sure what tuned pipe you've got but the Bartalone puts the pipe RIGHT close to the servo. Mine would heat up and stop working then would work once it cooled down.

Last edited:
it does it when theres still half a tank left checked clunk for a twist and its fine arfter being off for 5 to 10 mins its fine

running the losi tuned pipe for dbxl and the servo feels pretty cool can see the servo working fine but it wont rev up

Last edited:
cleaned the filler cap breather and I got a full tank run without any problems so I will make a breather hose for the cap and make a oneway valve for it thanks for all your advice:D

I don't think you have to worry about a vent hose with a check valve. The vent in the diaphram under the cap works about the same way. Just keep it clean. Plus if it starts to act up again you know an easy first check.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks