DBXL suspension question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic329

Hello

I am still very new to the hobby and I just got my dbxl right before Christmas and have not had a lot of time to run it....but I had it out this past weekend and I noticed that the back of buggy does a lot of bouncing over the ground.....is there anything I can do to keep it more stable, and not bounce so much in the rear?

Any suggestions are appreciated.....

no....I got some nice knobby tires with the nice firm blue foam in them....much much nicer then the stock tires

Stock dbxl shocks are very slow to rebound and can't react fast enough to soak up the next bump. I've changed to 5ive T shocks. The pistons inside the shock are much more user friendly and you don't have to run diff oil in your shocks. Some owners have filled in the stock piston holes and drilled smaller holes so they can use a much thinner shock oil. I run 40wt oil on all four corners.

Hi Marky,
Thanks for your reply....if I decide to buy 5T shocks, do I want to buy 4, 5T front shocks?...or should I get 2, front and 2, rear 5T shocks?
Also if I go buy 4, 5T front shocks then all I need to do is replace the oil with 40wt in all four?

Thanks Nitrocat....and I appreciate your input...you always give good advice here on the forums

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks