DDM Dominator 130 pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
I installed it this evening and took it for a bit of a tear, the sound is a lot different than the Unsilenced JP I have on my Rampage. Mounting was a little complicated, I had to punch out the hole on the bracket that mounts to the gear plate. I also had to modify the way my rear cable break mount was located so I could mount the pipe. If you are going to run rear cable breaks and run a DDM 130 pipe, just be ready for a little complications.

THe pipe makes SICK POWER! The first rip down the drive way was spectacular. I am going to love this pipe.
FGMBPro009.jpg
FGMBPro017.jpg
FGMBPro018.jpg
FGMBPro020.jpg
FGMBPro011.jpg
FGMBPro012.jpg
FGMBPro013.jpg
FGMBPro015.jpg
FGMBPro016.jpg

Last edited:
Clubin..You will love that pipe for the torque you get from it....I have the dom 131 black pipe..Minor reaming out the bracket to attach to gear plate...close fit for the support brackets....That pipe reminds me of a 125cc dirt bike....You should gain 25% more power from that pipe....Enjoy....AKASlawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks