DDM screw kits !!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I love capitalism. So does Tony as he laughs his ass off on the way to the bank. Maybe, I'm lucky that I have a fastener vendor nearby, but for 80 bucks or even DotD price, I could have enough screws to throw them away each time I put a wrench to them.

Yeah, I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I love capitalism. So does Tony as he laughs his ass off on the way to the bank. Maybe, I'm lucky that I have a fastener vendor nearby, but for 80 bucks or even DotD price, I could have enough screws to throw them away each time I put a wrench to them.

I’m with you on this one.
However I did order Tony’s kit and some other kit off eBay for like $40 bucks.
I basically spent $100 for about $30 worth in screws.
BUT I didn’t have to drive any where or go crazy searching for the right thread pattern at my local hardware store.
So did I over pay or did I actually save money by spending more ???
Capitalism is a son of ah INCH LOL

Screw those kits. Total rip off at almost any price. Back in ye olden days before "fees" on all the stuff that used to be considered part of good service you could buy screws by weight. If you wanted a single one then it would be 2 grams of whateverthenumberscrew and you would pay the closest available denomination of coin available. I bet one could make a fairly handsome business by doing that again, actually.

Here's the deal Dip heads. the kit is pre assorted to a install full kit chassis install. You dip heads with the SS screw kits will come back and remember what was posted today . us old farts have been around awhile and end up fixing your crap builds. The beer in my hand is worth 10x your young crap remarks.

Here's the deal Dip heads. the kit is pre assorted to a install full kit chassis install. You dip heads with the SS screw kits will come back and remember what was posted today . us old farts have been around awhile and end up fixing your crap builds. The beer in my hand is worth 10x your young crap remarks.
Who you calling a dip head?
You sound like a right helmet you mate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks