DDM Stinger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Hiya people
I have recently bought and recived a DDM Stinger for my MT.It looked great when I bought it but it looks crap on the car!
Any ideas???
Or have I mounted it wrong....cant see how though!
J.

looks strange mate but no other way of fittin by the look of it bud, daft question i know but is it for that pipe? i've seen them on hpi bajas were the pipe loops over and comes out the back.

Why silence that pipe? But I agree, it won't last very long, it'll get torn off. What you can do is connect the stinger to the silencer using the High temp silicone tubing that DDM sells and mount that silencer where ever you want.
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.4551/.f

Ha ha why silence it....quick storey,I had an ST170 running 220 BHP re-mapped,and the kid over the road said"get a bigger exhaust ,it sounds fast!" My explanation,it was fast and didnt want to attract attention.Same as in the MT.We run on an industrial unit where there are security guards passing every five mins.Its not worth pissing the people doing overtime off so I use Samba's and FG tuned,while the other lads use Jetpro's and FS standards. If we get kicked off there theres not alot of options,hence the silencer.
I have bought two lengths of silicone off DDM but have used them...think it looks like washing machine hose..Hmmmm,might be wrong.
So...any ideas dudes?? or its going on the for sale part..brand new ,never run(never started!!!)
J.

Your'e right VOO, it does look crap,,,,,,not much you can do if ya don't want a foot of extra hose!
It doesn't look too wheelstand friendly either,,,,,might be alright for cleaning off the track though:clown:

I have to agree with some of the other people, I think that stinger is going to come off sooner rather than later.

Could you bend the ddm pipe so instead of the stinger facing down it would face flat accross?

Only other option I could think of is removed the ddm at get a jet pro silenced or something.

This is one reason I chopped my pipe so I could fit in behind the wheelie bar. Is that a DDM pipe....bottom end model as it sticks out a lot further than mine?

I always get the silenced versions of pipes. except my samba but it's not screaming loud (and it could be a silenced I have no idea as I got it used)... I know the baja guys locally that tried these complained about them falling off. Roger convinced me to get a VRC and I don't think I'll buy anything else now

If you can fit some silicone hose and bend into a U then mount flat under the pipe with some sort of diff gaurd to protect....and mount....

See Duckys mt but he does have the topend pipe and hes shortened it..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks