ddm torque or top end pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loud? You ain't kidding. You can actually make your ears ring if you run it in the garage. :laugh:
Way cooler to be at wot let off and kick it back wot and kick the front end up.

yeah its a nice pipe, the low end is better then i thought, ive had top end pipes befor on me baja and the low end was a bit sluggish, but this was good, i added a 8 000 prm clutch spring to take up the slack but didnt realy need to, i was going to wait for my alloy diff to get here, but the stock pipe kept comming off and it melted my pre filter so stuff it and on whent the dom

Has anyone tried cutting the upright roll bar a little to lower it so you don't have to cut the cross bar? If so how much do you have to trim?

i thught about that but the back of the cage was sitting on my zen as it was, so i didnt go thr with it, but now i have got some more alloy parts on it, the gage is sitting higher so there is a few more mms of room.

a friend is making me some alloy supports to add below where i have cut of the center bar, so ill see how that goes

I drilled my upright screw holes a little deeper and using 30mm screws. I don't think the stock screws will hold cos of too much weight.....LOL

any one wanted the measurements from the ddm top end pipe to suit the fg here we go

S8003369-4.gif

this section in red is 190mm long, the first 35mm is 21.6mm wide after that is 24.55mm

S8003369-5.gif

this section in red is (in lots of 20mm apart)

43.45mm

S8003369-6.gif

this section in red is (in lots of 20mm apart)

17.2mm

S8003369-7.gif

this section in red is 29mm long and 12.75mm thick

total pipe length is 554mm :eek:

pipe thickness is 1.25mm (so i guess all measurments are out 2.5mm :-[ )

all measurements where taken from the angle looking down as if the pipe was mounted on the tuck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks