DDM's Black Friday Sales!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I all ready made one purchase and I have some things for sale that I dropped the price on and looks like I am going to make at least one more. LOL just wish I could afford to buy a couple motors why I do not know as I have 4 now and two I am building and only one vehicle. LOL

I all ready made one purchase and I have some things for sale that I dropped the price on and looks like I am going to make at least one more. LOL just wish I could afford to buy a couple motors why I do not know as I have 4 now and two I am building and only one vehicle. LOL

You can never have to many right? :D

Luckily I sold my 1/8 scale set up station way to cheap so I could get in on a bigger order for DDM black Friday sale. Now If I could only get up some money for OBR Black Friday sale where I could finish the two motors I am building . If I get them done I will only have 6 motors for my one large scale. LOL

I hate it OBR did not have the only thing I was really looking for on their black Friday sale so I guess it will be a while before I build my Pro-Stock 27.2. But I do have enough coming I can build the bottom end. Picked up a NEW set of 4 bolt bare Zenoah case shipped for $25 last week but will not be shipped till Monday as the shop is closed for the holiday. I have bearings, seals and bolts the only I had to get is the snap ring for the left bearing. But I added that to my DDM black Friday order. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks