De-anodizing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Well i was de-anodizing the chassis on me baja when I had a brainwave....'lets do some more!', here's the result.
J.

Attachments

• Picture 391.jpg
    Picture 391.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 390.jpg
    Picture 390.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 39
Addictive isn't it.....
Then before you know it you will get the addiction of polishing it so it looks like a petrol powered diamond ring...

What did you use to remove the anno??

claughton village part of birkenhead. run my car in new brighton just rebuilding a carson gas blaster/super attack one thing for sure this isnt a cheap hobby but the cars are great to work on. finally feel im getting somewhere with it but now my pull starter has packed up! got a tuned pipe in the post a few little jobs and it should be running great. the guy i bought it from had just used it and not carried out much in the way of maintenance but its looking great now almost like new. took a lot of cleaning and fettling but it was worth it. benefit is i have had nearly every bit off it so ill be an alright when things need replacing i can take it apart in my sleep now.:lol:

once its all back together i need someone who is good at tuning the engines as im a complete novice and would like to get it set up well any offers would be welcomed lol!!

Last edited:
claughton village part of birkenhead. run my car in new brighton just rebuilding a carson gas blaster/super attack one thing for sure this isnt a cheap hobby but the cars are great to work on. finally feel im getting somewhere with it but now my pull starter has packed up! got a tuned pipe in the post a few little jobs and it should be running great. the guy i bought it from had just used it and not carried out much in the way of maintenance but its looking great now almost like new. took a lot of cleaning and fettling but it was worth it. benefit is i have had nearly every bit off it so ill be an alright when things need replacing i can take it apart in my sleep now.:lol:

once its all back together i need someone who is good at tuning the engines as im a complete novice and would like to get it set up well any offers would be welcomed lol!!

Get yourself off over to Deeside with it 1 Sunday afternoon & there will be plenty there to help you out with the tuning. Have a look at the idiots guide in the engine section for tuning tips.

Great mate,I'm originally from Prenton but moved to sunny Wales(not) when I me my girl(her names Dolly!) If you,as Andy said.bring it down to Deeside,there are a growing number of us there and we'll get it running right.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks