deagostini spitfire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastiff06

ive built the fuselarge before, given to me 36 editions, 1/2 built,
been given another 47 editions,
trouble is i need some info as i haven't instuctions for some bits of finishing,
i have built before so i have basic like airlonn fitting etc
any one with experience of these ????

taken me 3 days to build as i have some experience, but im at a stand still any one know how to the connect wing servo bars, bits missing? ?

Attachments

• Pictures 049.jpg
    Pictures 049.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Pictures 047.jpg
    Pictures 047.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Pictures 048.jpg
    Pictures 048.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Pictures 050.jpg
    Pictures 050.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Pictures 051.jpg
    Pictures 051.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
not sure Mas. ive dinked with a few planes, but not in that type of build.

i would imagine you have to plot this stuff on the plane. ie, they don't give you much to work from, you probably need to engineer the path, servo/s mount/s, the linkage path, cantalever linkage setup to to from a side to down/up movement on your flaps and alerons.

Im going to suggest you visit www.rcgroups.com they have a HUGE air section, and it has 10ish years worth of archived posts. im sure you can find the answers you need there with some searching and a few well worded threads.

GL looks pretty nice. 60 in W/S or there abouts?

cheers mate i,l check it out, covered today for less than a tenner, local printing shop had sticky material for posters not sure about the added weight but looks like it,l kick ass,
proberbly end up on my boys ceiling, as ive rapped up easyier planes than this, they are always repairable tho lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks