Decisions, dbxl2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi guys!

Hope you all had a good new year etc!

Ok, so as aome of you know, last year i purchased a dbxl 2.0 gas that i hopped up to the max pretty much with alloy, so i now have a box of stock 2.0 parts, minus the chassis and maybe a few other parts such as centre drive shafts etc! So i was going to just sell the stock parts on ebay etc, but then i thought, why not just build another stock dibby 2.0!? So question is, what would you lot do? Just sell the parts and be done with it, or build another, if i build another, i would have liked to build an electric one, but that would mean spending quite a bit for the electrics, whereas if i build gas, i already have the stock g320 and a spare quality tuned pppe, so all i would need is chassis which i will try pick up used and few other parts! I wont be upgrading it except for the essential parts such as braces/diffs. Suggestions? 😁

Do yourself a favor and do an inventory for a parts list and I bet you'll be surprised. I have a 5ive-t 2.0 that I'm slowly putting together from exactly what your doing and I was surprised at the cost. I pretty much need an engine,pipe, front/center/rear diff internals and ring/pinions,out drives and some odds and ends. Price was about $700 us, what did I do, well its on the back burner and I bought my old v1.5 back for 700

Do yourself a favor and do an inventory for a parts list and I bet you'll be surprised. I have a 5ive-t 2.0 that I'm slowly putting together from exactly what your doing and I was surprised at the cost. I pretty much need an engine,pipe, front/center/rear diff internals and ring/pinions,out drives and some odds and ends. Price was about $700 us, what did I do, well its on the back burner and I bought my old v1.5 back for 700
Yeh good point, ive not yet looked at exactly what i need so wil do a list this week and see whats what 👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks