Deeside 9th May

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had another top day at deeside, though there were a few problems about. Think Pablo's carb is in need of a good clean. Jacko's KM met a tree side on !!
And our new guy PaulB had engine problems too....BUT managed to snap this Perfectly timed pic of my dumb idea :)with-stupid:) to jump my Baja over myself !! STOOOOOPID !!!!!!!Suicidejump.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:this pic shows hyperpete jumping his baja off the top of a shiping container and hitting himself in the head, remember kids 5th scale can be dangerous

:lol::lol::lol:this pic shows hyperpete jumping his baja off the top of a shiping container and hitting himself in the head, remember kids 5th scale can be dangerous

:lol::lol::lol:HAHA!!!!
You'd think it might have knocked some sense into me !!!!!!!!:with-stupid:

Sounds like you had fun guys!!
I was sorting out some radio (I hope!!) problems, and got bored with the F1 - Jenson less than ambitious against the Schu, and Lewis getting a blowout with ONE LAP TO GO when second - no chance of catching the Ozzie, for once.
I'm off to Mexico next week for LONGER !!! Great !! :cursing::cursing:
I hope to sort out the radio problems before I leave, but don't want to rush it.
Truck looks superb with the alloy wheels and MCD tyres - but is now 18-19kg !!! Still like lightning out of the box!! Must have a good engine for now.

I hope to see you all some time at the end of July.
Al.

Nice pic mate even if it wasnt the brightest idea :lol::lol:

I had the whole situation perfectly under control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:with-stupid:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:with-stupid:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:mg::eek:mg:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:hmy::hit-it::nono::helpsmilie::no::hammer::blink::scared:

I had the whole situation perfectly under control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:with-stupid:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:with-stupid:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:mg::eek:mg:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:hmy::hit-it::nono::helpsmilie::no::hammer::blink::scared:

Is that a brown stain in the back of your pants :lol::clown::clown::lol:

Another good run out today (well yesterday), Nice to meet up with PaulB, it was unlucky he had the engine prob after 20mins or so :( plus he drove 60mile to come and test our bashing ground, hope you get it sorted soon bud.

The usual suspects there,
Big J
Pablo
Ones self
and the new named KamikaziPete (Hyper).

Didn't get that much footage but did get to see Pete jump himself, didn't think he'd do it but hey Pete likes to jump.:cool2:
Think ScoobyDoo took the vid :clown:

More of Pete's Baja doing what he does best, Thrashing, Bashing, Jumping and Crashing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vids Ian !!
I love the Scooby Doo laughing in the background !!!:clown:

Glad you caught my moment of stupidity !!:eek:mg:

That trick deffo needs some practice !:eek:hmy::ninja:

Back