deeside good day bad day,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

good days bashing today at deeside after my crash there a few weeks ago i was glad to get back out with my fully repair,d baja, only had 2tanks thru the freshly rebuilt 26cc motor , but nearing the end of the session it just cut out? myself hyperpete and jacko try,d in vain to get it running again it would fire but then die? plug maybe pete said , got it home only to find the air filter broke of its mount and was resting on the tank, so i,d been running for god knows how long in dry sand with no air filter, not good the new motor is destroyed ,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hopefully mate its just a blocked carb, it til seemed to have good compression.
Didn't think you hit the tree that hard.
Least you've got a startin point for its recovery.

Thats proper harsh mate. You are having some bad luck recently:(.
You are deffo due a run of good luck soon.
Are you able to build another engine from your spare parts ?

got a good bottom end here, don,t know if the 26 head is useible got some scores in it, i had that many crashers today the filter could have broke in any of them, l,o,l :eek::eek::eek:

Good spread of rides there - looks like there were plenty of participants!
Pablo, sorry lady luck's turned against you again, but hopefully it's an easy fix.
Any vids?
Pete, I thought you were going to lie down just after the ramp and film them jumping over you ..... :lol::w00t::w00t::lol:
Al.

Pablo, sorry lady luck's turned against you again, but hopefully it's an easy fix.
Any vids?
Pete, I thought you were going to lie down just after the ramp and film them jumping over you ..... :lol::w00t::w00t::lol:
Al.

hey al we had the hedlu there today harrasing us:mad::mad:

police just checkin us out, no drama really. ive got some quality vids of today but cant upload them. tried to put the first on youtube n its like 45 mins to upload. surely thats not right. give me some advice n ill do them now??????????????? great one of me n pete swapping paint

Any vids?
Al.

Paul B wasnt there today mate, so no ramp yet. But as soon as its there ..................:w00t::lol::w00t::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks