Deeside Grand Prix Round 2 - 25/04/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy enough to find, go to the end of the 56,
go about 2 mile,
take the flint exit,
get in the right hand lane enter roundabout,
take 4th exit,
200 yards enter roundabout,
1st exit,
100 yards and straight over roundabout,
again
take the 2rd turning on the left (3rd Avenue) then right, we'll be down the end amidst the dust cloud.

Have you got Voos mobile number.

Easy enough to find, go to the end of the 56,
go about 2 mile,
take the flint exit,
get in the right hand lane enter roundabout,
take 4th exit,
200 yards enter roundabout,
1st exit,
again
take the 2rd turning on the left (3rd Avenue) then right, we'll be down the end amidst the dust cloud.

Have you got Voos mobile number.

cheers ian, yeah i got his number so if i get any probs i'll bell him :rockon:

Report earlier than expected, starting to cloud over but as yet no rain :clap: .
Had a look to the hills and can see some blue sky amongst the grey.

Bring on round 2 :gunsmilie:

me & few mates were gunna go delamere today but started to rain (its stopped rainin now but ground will be poopy) so we called it off :(

only just fin cleaning my MB from 2 weeks ago cuz of rain at delamere! lol, we gunna go a few other places instead today, theryres a new bmx track not long been built down the road from my mates, we had a look at it yesterday, looks fkin great.. RC Heaven springed to mind when i seen the track :D so gunna give that a quick bash today then onto somewhere else...yup today is guinna be interestin!

will try get a vid or 2 & some pix :)

Have fun tday lads & don't go writing off your RC! \o/

Ive had the hangover from hell today :censored::censored::badair: Glad I never committed to going today :white-flag::lol:

How was the racing??

Ive had the hangover from hell today :censored::censored::badair: Glad I never committed to going today :white-flag::lol:

How was the racing??

Had another belter day mate ! Weather turned out good, and the racing was..........well............ FEKKIN CHAOS !!!!!!!:w00t::laugh::white-flag::w00t::laugh::white-flag:

Charlieboy turned up, big Jay and Ian were there and Me and Pablo too.
There were quite a few casualties along the way... ALL the cars took a SERIOUS BEATING !!!! LOADS OF FUN THOUGH !!:w00t:
As for the results for round 2..... WE HAVE NO IDEA YET !!!....... WE couldnt see through the dust :laugh::eek:mg:

Charlieboy should be posting the vids soon so decide for yourself !!!!!:laugh:

Yep another good bash if not dusty (wind in our faces).

The KM broke a rear shock when it got caught on in a tree root, so that as out of the race. :white-flag:
Got the Hpi out for the race instead.
The Hpi Baja was bogging like feck and kept cutting out, Then i mis-judged the jump and went straight into the tree, another rear shock busted, so i'm in the running for a podium place.

Ebay will have some visits off me for the nxt few days or so. :chris:

We need a shout on the final placings from our official adjudicator Ben !!!!:laugh::w00t:

i,ll think the vids will show i,am the winner,there was a rumour going round the pits that i cheated, and was cutting the corners and even driving the wrong way round the track, :cup-3::cup-3::cup-3::cup-3:

We need a shout on the final placings from our official adjudicator Ben !!!!:laugh::w00t:

well just been studyin the footage mate and i'm glad to anounce that.......

hyperpete was the double race winner but also got the gold medal in the first ever deeside largescale X games big air event :cup-1:

pablo was :cup-2: in the first race but got a DNF in the second for repeated corner cuttin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

big j was :cup-3: in the first race but was 4th in the second race.

jackabyte was sadly 4th in the first race due to engine problems but his pit crew came through in the second race to get a well deserved :cup-3:.

well just been studyin the footage mate and i'm glad to anounce that.......

hyperpete was the double race winner but also got the gold medal in the first ever deeside largescale X games big air event :cup-1:

pablo was :cup-2: in the first race but got a DNF in the second for repeated corner cuttin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

big j was :cup-3: in the first race but was 4th in the second race.

jackabyte was sadly 4th in the first race due to engine problems but his pit crew came through in the second race to get a well deserved :cup-3:.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!:w00t::laugh::eek:mg:

My Sponsor will be pleased !! I better tell her !!!:kiss:

due to pablo's d/q in race 2 that means big j is moved up to :cup-3: and jackabyte is moved up to :cup-2: well done guys :celebrate::celebrate:

cue the :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: of paul but rules are rules, if you cut a corner then you must let the driver/drivers you have over took repass you, which you never and due to your repeated disregard for this rule i had no other option but to d/q you from race 2 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like you had great fun guys.
I did get the beast out, after having RECEIVED and REPLACED the FG tyres with the MCD monster ones on the alloys - LOOKS the bizz, but there are some serious balancing issues I need to sort out.
Once I fired it up - no problem after 5 weeks - it seems like I've a 'glitch' somewhere.
I had charged the Tx and Rx up fully before leaving, haven't yet checked their voltage, but should be fine. ... I'll get there.:laugh:

When all powered up, the servos seemed fine, the voltage indicator just dropping a little when steering and braking / accelerating, but no problem, but once I fired up, it would 'hiccup' red, then go green, then red.:eek:mg:
Didn't look safe, so regrettably had to shut down.:white-flag::cursing::white-flag:
Al.
Al.

Nice vids Ben, i can't complain with the results.

you had some bad luck today with ours, but was good to finally meet. :chinese:

yeah but at least i had a good hour b4 it finaly died for the last time :cursing::laugh:

yeah finaly got over and meet you and big j pitty james couldn't be there, really good spot and how many coppers drove past without any bother :w00t::w00t: defo be back there mate hopefully for the 3rd round :laugh::w00t:

Sounds like you had great fun guys.
I did get the beast out, after having RECEIVED and REPLACED the FG tyres with the MCD monster ones on the alloys - LOOKS the bizz, but there are some serious balancing issues I need to sort out.
Once I fired it up - no problem after 5 weeks - it seems like I've a 'glitch' somewhere.
I had charged the Tx and Rx up fully before leaving, haven't yet checked their voltage, but should be fine. ... I'll get there.:laugh:

When all powered up, the servos seemed fine, the voltage indicator just dropping a little when steering and braking / accelerating, but no problem, but once I fired up, it would 'hiccup' red, then go green, then red.:eek:mg:
Didn't look safe, so regrettably had to shut down.:white-flag::cursing::white-flag:
Al.
Al.

yeah mate beta safe than sorry :white-flag: maybe next time bud, heard your trucks ace and you drive it like you've stole it too can't wait to see it :chinese:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks