deeside mega bash,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

just got back from deeside after an awsome days bashing, there was a huge turn out and some very nice buggys there 5b,s 5ts mcd,s fg,s and even some nitros, an insane grand prix took place but god nows who won think it was me tho:lol::lol:

just got back from deeside after an awsome days bashing, there was a huge turn out and some very nice buggys there 5b,s 5ts mcd,s fg,s and even some nitros, an insane grand prix took place but god nows who won think it was me tho:lol::lol:

Yeh top quality day !!! Was good to meet some more new faces there too. Ginge , Jason , Ste etc. It was a fantastic turnout, and the track was certainly a dangerous place to be once everyone got fired up !!:lol::w00t:

Oh and BIG thanks to Pablo and Jasthelast for helpin me sort out a spare shock after my front right rod end decided to part company from the shaft !!

CHEERS DUDES !!!!:D:D

ill post some pics think iv got a vid or but not sure will have a look later still cant work out how i hit the wall that was miles away from the track
mike

ill post some pics think iv got a vid or but not sure will have a look later still cant work out how i hit the wall that was miles away from the track
mike

I very nearly hit it a few times myself mike !!:w00t:

Not seen a front wheel go like that before !!:w00t:

Think Paul B has plenty of vids to upload !! Should give a good idea of the Loosely organised CHAOS that was "The Track" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the only vid iv got

heres some pictures of the bajas that were there
o and the damage tto my wheel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Best turn out yet, great days bashing and thrashing or is that trashing. :cool:

Cheers to Mike for the 29cc piston and ring, got home and fitted to the motor in 10mins, 2 tugs and the engine bust into life, well chuffed now as it was doing my head in. :cool:

Awesome bit of kit on your 5T Ginge and loved that new Predator pipe, looks and sounds great, defo on my wish list. :cool:

can't wait to see how PaulB's vids come out like. :cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks