Deeside (New Site)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye mine too, just gave it a quick rub down.

Its looking good on the club side so far. Of what jon said today there is work to do on laying out the track etc but i'm up for whatever needs to be done to get this off the ground, we'll all need to put some hours into this project and i'm sure our friends from across the forum wish us well in the hopefully Northwest RC Offroad Club.:cool::cool:

Its looking good on the club side so far. Of what jon said today there is work to do on laying out the track etc but i'm up for whatever needs to be done to get this off the ground, we'll all need to put some hours into this project and i'm sure our friends from across the forum wish us well in the hopefully Northwest RC Offroad Club.:cool::cool:

im guna be speakin to the tyre guy we use tomora to see about tyres so hopefully we can have as many as we need ;)

so is the northwest rc offroad club our affical name now then???

i,am up for digging or whatever needs doing, its just cool to have a place were they don,t mind us being there and forming a club is going to be good for everyone concerned and i can see membership going thru the roof:cup-1: i

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks