deeside today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

good turnout today at deeside, even tho,, the weather was grim. good to meet foxy and his mate with the marder that just seemed to run all afternoon without a hitch well untill the spur gear give up:mad: jons 7hp mcd was looking good. phill still practising the pit manouver on my baja :lol: jacko threw a dogbone but soon had it fixed, jackrod ,charlieboy,jase and jase the last all came along just to attend the meeting thats commitment boys:cool:and last but not least young mikelfc who loves the gully jump but it hates him:lol::lol::lol:

yeh was a good turn up & the meetin we had was worth it, looking promising.. should have my MB Pro up & running in the next couple of weeks \o/

Just a waiting game now to hear what the comeback is & then take the next step i guess :)

Im gunna setup some forums for the club as discussed & the website will follow.

Yep was good dodging the rain and pablo's buggy
I ended up snapping a pinion bolt,
that vertigo housing and pinion etc are lookin very tempting

good turnout today at deeside, even tho,, the weather was grim. good to meet foxy and his mate with the marder that just seemed to run all afternoon without a hitch well untill the spur gear give up:mad: jons 7hp mcd was looking good. phill still practising the pit manouver on my baja :lol: jacko threw a dogbone but soon had it fixed, jackrod ,charlieboy,jase and jase the last all came along just to attend the meeting thats commitment boys:cool:and last but not least young mikelfc who loves the gully jump but it hates him:lol::lol::lol:

Also there was Barry aka 1275mini and Tizdaz plus Neil from the Heli club (forgive me if i've got the name wrong). Got some forward motion on the Northwest Offroad RC Club i think today.

yeah real grim day but had a good one :lol: great turn out nice to put some more faces to names tiz and phil ;)

got a very sore ankle thanks to neil with barry's baja usin me as a brake :lol::lol::lol:

hope you finally got the v4 diled in jon, from what we saw today that things guna be fekin mental mate very nice ;);)

Last edited:
yeh was a good turn up & the meetin we had was worth it, looking promising.. should have my MB Pro up & running in the next couple of weeks \o/

Just a waiting game now to hear what the comeback is & then take the next step i guess :)

sorry daz i knew i,d miss someone out thanks for your input today mate. oh and the heli guys aswell cheers.

did you copy the logo mate? and good luck with the site for the club keep us all posted on the progress matey ;)

i no i like the gully jump but iv decided im going to do it just b4 i leve now so i don't get 5 mins into the bash and kill my baja for the rest of the day
mik

chair went to jon
treasurer went to ian
secretary went to you pete

hope you don't mind mate but paul did say you were dead organised :lol::lol::lol:

Secretary eh ? Does that mean I have to wear short skirts and stillettos and flirt with the Chairman while we are bashing ??:lol:

Shouldn't be too hard !!:lol::lol:

as my lad would say paul "lier, lier pants on fire, your nose is longer than a telephone wire" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm with you Ben :rolleyes: pablo defo voted saying hyper was really organised, sorry Pablo :D

Nice to see a good turn out though and we look to be moving forward with the club, Tizdaz is going to start work on the website for the club right away. Next step is toget the Moto-X boys to give us the thumbs up then all systems go. I will continue to liaise with the BRCA re club rules etc.

On my MMR engine, I'm not happy with the overall performance but i have managed to get hold of Ian at mmr and expressed my concerns. He has stated that mine and Jacks engines are making more power than the larger 30.5 pro mmx engine they poduce but today mine didnot seem that good, so the engines and my car isgoing back to them to get it right. I think it needs more bottom end so may need some adjusting to the porting andthe clutch to get that off the line punch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks