deeside today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

well another good bash sesh at deeside today, hyper got away with a huge nose to tail roll , jacko snapped a screw in his stearing sero, jay had his brand new k,m 2.0 out for the 1st time and was running it in via, the voo method, oh and me setting my failsafe the wrong way round allmost ending in a full throttle runaway.

was good mate ,cant beleive how lucky i was tho put a new throttle ,brake servo on but never check,d my failsafe was working well it was but the wrong way round, only that the it was heading back towards me and came back into range it would have been a full throttle missile.

you were lucky there pab :eek: sounds like a car killing place at deeside :white-flag: mind you its hardly surprising the way we all drive em!!

Vid on its way, uploading now.

I wouldn't say Deeside is a car killer, the jumping platforms are quite easy going, its just the speed you can create before you take them on is the scary bit. :scooter::scared:

I've got to try and get yet another snapped screw out of something :(, my HPI Baja ran for a bit but i'm either having trouble with the 813 carb (668 just bought off ebay) or it needs a new piston ring fitting (got spare), so until i get the HPI is sorted i've swapped over the Full servo tray, pull start, roll cage and wheels and put them on the KM. Gone with the Black + Orange theme. :)

Here is Hyperpete trying another part of our bashing spot, he finds some nice jump areas. :chinese:

Watch the end, got to be at least a 40ft cartwheel :eek:mg::w00t: , ouch. Car undamaged though. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops :gunsmilie: Is Pete's the SQ? I will get over to you in the next few weeks depending on what the bread knife has planned for us :blush:

Quality vid Jacko !!!!

I was worried it was cart wheeling towards that tree !!! ......but managed to avoid it !!!

Another top session at Deeside tho..... I'm LOVING this place !!!:2guns:

The jumps are AWESOME!!!!!

Yeah Pete, certainly looked like you enjoyed your jumping, as usual!!
Glad you escaped 'the off' (and the tree) without problem!!
ASBO indeed Pab. Next there'll be 711 on his way!! :yuk::devil2:
Weather looked good, 'though must have been a tad cool.
Halfway through my time here, with loads more to do. Can't wait to get back and fire up the beast again.
I'm following all of this talk of killswitches. Let us all know if anything is found out regards what happened to J's - must be a reason for it.
Pab's T/B servo installation reminded me of what happened with my Raminator - reversed electrics in the servo meant cutting power gave full throttle. Fortunately I found out before I fired up!!
Keep well guys.
Al.

Yeah Pete, certainly looked like you enjoyed your jumping, as usual!!
Glad you escaped 'the off' (and the tree) without problem!!
ASBO indeed Pab. Next there'll be 711 on his way!! :yuk::devil2:
Weather looked good, 'though must have been a tad cool.
Halfway through my time here, with loads more to do. Can't wait to get back and fire up the beast again.
I'm following all of this talk of killswitches. Let us all know if anything is found out regards what happened to J's - must be a reason for it.
Pab's T/B servo installation reminded me of what happened with my Raminator - reversed electrics in the servo meant cutting power gave full throttle. Fortunately I found out before I fired up!!
Keep well guys.
Al.
yea al, i still keep thinking of wot could have happend if it would have got off on full throttle, just noticed a snap,d rear top plate tho, from yesterdays fun, giving it a full strip down and some t,l,c before its next outing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks