Deeside!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I popped over about 2ish, wasn't expecting anyone there, but jackrod and voo were parked up.
Weather was ok so got the car out for an hour or so, my day was going good until the Bearings in my DDM enclosed clutch carrier disintigrated.

Got some footage on voos camera of his 5T, he'll prob get it on utube later for us to watch him jumping the 5T.

Hopefully weather will be better for the next meet.

I popped over about 2ish, wasn't expecting anyone there, but jackrod and voo were parked up.
Weather was ok so got the car out for an hour or so, my day was going good until the Bearings in my DDM enclosed clutch carrier disintigrated.

Got some footage on voos camera of his 5T, he'll prob get it on utube later for us to watch him jumping the 5T.

Hopefully weather will be better for the next meet.

i should be up next week just hope mmmr have the mxs in stock b4 then
mike

well guys its been pissing down here (anglesey) all day,all ive done is play cod modern warfare 2 all day(great) hopefully see you all next week...
won't be long now and we will be Racing with our lights on, be dark by 4

thanks charlie boy glad ya like it that makes to of us haha. was nice to meet ya too buddy will look forward to our local bash, also voo nice to meet ya matey and jackobyte as always a pleasure mate shame about the bearing never seen that before.

thanks charlie boy glad ya like it that makes to of us haha. was nice to meet ya too buddy will look forward to our local bash, also voo nice to meet ya matey and jackobyte as always a pleasure mate shame about the bearing never seen that before.

Jacko just cant drive mate,thats why he always blows something!:lol::lol:
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks