demon rc losi 2speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been waiting for this!!! Wouldn't this make the 30.5cc the most desired motor for bottom low and high speed?!

There seem to be quite a few inconsistent photos on their site.
I'm always interested in the 'old MCD Chevron-style' MT tyres, so I went hunting for tyres - as they're the same on their '1/4' truck.
I noticed the RC4WD MT tyres mentioned under 1/5 with a 1/8 truck photo.

Back to the subject here, I only count 3 gears each side .....

Al.

I am with you I only count 3 gears also so I can not see how that could be a 4 speed also google engage rc there alot of bad comments about the company.

I just want to see a 2-speed. I don't plan on competing with baja's......3-4 gears!!! Be kewl to see on a BZM 50 or even 70cc though. Lol!........
Come on DEMON! this threads getting off track without some updates rather than teasers. Lmdo!

My 2-speed has been installed and I'm loving it so far on my GFR Trevor Simpson 29.5cc reed. Trying to get some GoPro footage today
ejuzunav.jpgy6agagej.jpg3anavype.jpg using the modified carrier

Today's really the first day to video. The weather been poopy here. Imma head to a track and see if it's not too bad. On the street, from a dead stop throttling, sucker leaves rubber skids 7-9' long. IT'S SO SICK! I can't decide weather the Trevor simpson reed motor was my most favorite mod or this 2-speed. :)

qeva6a7e.jpg
First time videoing with a GoPro hero3 black edition if someone can give me the best recording preferences??

Only video I have as of now until I can get time away from the personal business bs. this was before I adjusted shift points, ect...first run really and then nailing into the mailbox. Lol. Fixed now but hadn't had time to get good vids.
Check out this video on YouTube:

Team Associated SC8.2e
Losi 1/10 Sc nitro 3.4l
Losi 5ive-T Trevor Simpson reed+
SVT SCABS are FaStEr!!
RXP-X Clockin 81+Mph (using aftermarket gps)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks