Destroyed my Losi 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claude bigelow

I was out in the park running my Losi 5T, following my buddy when my car popped up in the air like it hit a land mine. Somehow in the middle of the park was a manhole cover hidden in the grass. Of course I was the lucky guy to find it. Due to my findings I now need a new:
Chassis, front bumper, front diff case, front skid plate, and phatdad brass bushings. Video and pics to follow.
[ame]https://vimeo.com/105510066[/ame]
e6daf1a9f32a7bab651a88dedbde5a76.jpg
228c9076fc7e149cb768c9dd3b516814.jpg

Oops....Do you know how much those man hole covers cost?:lol::lol::lol:

But really,I know how you feel.I had a runaway and it costs.
Good luck with the rebuild mate and if you need a hand locating the parts ,try me.
J;)

don't even know if the aluminum skid plate would have helped on that......hard hit that sucks man......to add a silver lining the good news is while you have everything apart its a great time to get some upgrades done.......

Yeah it's back together, did change over to the aluminum skid plates. So far so good.

awesome good to hear your up and running the would be about a month of downtime for me.......cant get 5th much scale parts up here i almost have to just order enough parts to rebuild my entire truck so i have them around when i break which is turning out to be a pain with my dbxl as i am still figuring out what is gunna break on it....but all part of the fun i guess

p.s. i wouldn't test the skid plates with that cover again :lol:

awesome good to hear your up and running the would be about a month of downtime for me.......cant get 5th much scale parts up here i almost have to just order enough parts to rebuild my entire truck so i have them around when i break which is turning out to be a pain with my dbxl as i am still figuring out what is gunna break on it....but all part of the fun i guess

p.s. i wouldn't test the skid plates with that cover again :lol:

I hear you, I stay far away from that spot. But with my driving history I always find something else to crash into.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks