DGI Racing Turnbuckle for LOSI 5IVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastyz400

Hi Guys I'm new to the losi 5ive. Saw the DGI Racing buckle kit for the losi 5ive. Decided to pull the trigger and purchase a set. Honestly, they should have listed the kit as. "Raw material set to build your own turnbuckle kit". I see DGI is a sponser for this forum. I hope they take some notes and make a kit that is a drop in.

Problems with the kit:
1. The front camber links were way to long, had to cut them down to get any negative camber. There were no spacers included with the kit, had to build my own spacers.

2. Steering link, had to build my own spacers. Also, unless you have axle extenders, these will rub the inside of your tires. The passenger side Ball needs to be ground down a bit so it doesn't hit the front diff housing.

3. The rear camber links were way to long, had to cut them down to get any negative camber. Again, no spacers were included.

Positive side, the ball joints are very tight, no play and very smooth. Looks to be pretty heavy duty. Below is a video describing the problems.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHUS4l...&persist_app=1[/ame]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks