Diff cups

Thread starter #1

Rondog

Can any body tell me what is a good set of diff cups that I can put on my losi five I have a rcmax 65cc for it

John Parks

FLM and new school phatdad are pretty equal in quality and there warranties are about the same. If you can find old school phatdad, they are the strongest you can get period. But they are very hard to come by. received_290276111577511.jpeg

What is the issue with the new Phatdad stuff? I just put them in my Losi 5ive T. We also race with his nephew and if he needs to know about an issue I am sure he would like to know.

Buzzsaw46

What is the issue with the new Phatdad stuff? I just put them in my Losi 5ive T. We also race with his nephew and if he needs to know about an issue I am sure he would like to know.
They lightened them by removing material, so they aren't quite as robust as they used to be. Should still be better than stock.

John Parks

As stated above they lightened them by removing material, if he isnt running a big bore he will be fine. They are good quality, just cant handle the abuse the old ones could.