diff help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

a up all..

as some of you have seen i pooped me diff a few weeks back..lol..

ive bought 2 2nd hand ones. one is in my m/t but the other one had a rattle and i coldnt get the drive cups in so i took it apart a little and 2 bevel gears fell out..

is there anyone who can rebuild it for me.. im happy to post it in the uk and will pay for your time..

ooh and does any one have any 2nd hand diff out drive cups. then it will be complete..

thanks for any help boys...

Last edited:
Shag ,I spent an hour rebuilding mine because if its just one tooth out it wont work(or if it does,it will be tight) now i can slot the gears together in acouple of minutes! Just practise mate,it will be frustrating but once you've done it you'll see how easy it is.
Save a few bob and have a go.
J.

I hope this isnt out of the threads line.

I broke part #6069/1 on my FG. The drive line cup that enters the diff case. I think it is a quick fix to pull out the broke one and install the new one.

Am I wrong on that, do I need to fix the entire diff box, do I need to add grease to it? Do I need to take apart more. New to the hobby and looking at it like fixing a personal driving truck.

Sorry if I don't have the proper names for these things.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks