difference a jetpro clone makes to power and speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

hi, here is a vid of the xtm grizzly/ carson/smartech firehammer, It has just had the jetpro v2 marder clone pipe fitted, power difference is huge and the top speed was alot better.
The car seems to rev alot higher and has added to the overall fun factor, the shell had to be cut on the back quater but that was well worth it.
I would say that it is easiest the best 'power' mod you could for the price.seems to be on par with my marder with jetpro pipe, 29cc engine, k n filter and 8k clutch which i clocked at 54mph.If you after a pipe for xtm/carson/firehammer, then i strongly suggest the clone pipe! it fit well, and not need to dremel the hole in the rear mounting plate (where it screws to the gear plate) like you need to do to jetpro. sounds great too!

Last edited by a moderator:
the xtm was off ebay and the pipe was also ebay. pipe brand new 55quid inc shipping and the xtm was off some rich guy that used it for 45minutes, was in box looking brand new with all instructions and tools, not a mark on it, he paid 600quid for it then another 250quid on better radio gear and servos. then sold it for 300quid, a great deal. ive just brought a km baja for 200 quid off a mate that ran 2 tanks through it,so that was perfect too,they are on ebay for 420quid and 60 quid for pipe!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks