Difference between engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the newer HPI Baja 5B SBK already comes with hardened gears. As for the exhaust, I've had some people tell me the Vitctory RC PRO was designed for 30.5cc but I got it from DDM and they told me it would work well on their ESP 34cc. Should I use the Victory RC PRO on the Taylor or return it and get a Taylor pipe instead?

Should be okay, I've watchedn't videos of MCD with the 35 Taylor in them, and they were using the MCD barracuda pipe , it's only designed for a 29cc engine, didn't seem to restrict the overall performance of the motor
I have a 30.5 full mod reed from rooster tail, I was using the MCD barracuda pipe
I purchased a Taylor 35 pipe and bolted it on, & wow more power everywhere , it sure woke up the rooster 🐓
Wait for a few more replies & see what other people opinions are about your victory pipe
Pretty sure tizdaz used the victory pipe on his dbxl, more bottom end power out of the victory pipe, from what tizdaz said, if I remember correctly

Should be okay, I've watchedn't videos of MCD with the 35 Taylor in them, and they were using the MCD barracuda pipe , it's only designed for a 29cc engine, didn't seem to restrict the overall performance of the motor
I have a 30.5 full mod reed from rooster tail, I was using the MCD barracuda pipe
I purchased a Taylor 35 pipe and bolted it on, & wow more power everywhere , it sure woke up the rooster 🐓
Wait for a few more replies & see what other people opinions are about your victory pipe
Pretty sure tizdaz used the victory pipe on his dbxl, more bottom end power out of the victory pipe, from what tizdaz said, if I remember correctly
Will do. I see that I can purcahse Taylor engines from Detroit Performance here in the U.S. or from Taylor themselves in the UK. Where did you get yours from?

I've only got the Taylor 35 pipe
I purchased it from Taylor RC in the UK, exchange rate from Aussie dollar to pound sterling is very bad, I all most paid double the advertised price
I'm over in Australia
I want to upgrade my motor at the end of the year, I'm undecided on the Taylor 35, or get a 35 full mod reed from rooster tail engine's over here in Australia, I'm extremely happy with my 30.5cc full mod reed from rooster tail engine's,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks