Differences between a 2013 5t and a 2016 5t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dante

Hi guys

Wanted to buy a 5t and saw two models, a 2013 and a 2016. Both are used but the 2013 is a bit cheaper. Question is are there any differences between the two versions besides the electronics ?

Thanks

besides the motor? I mean diffs suspension etc. Or can I assume everything else is the same except for electronics and motor? Thanks.

Older version was definitely 2 bolt-26cc
New version shipped with a 29cc - 2 bolt or 4 bolt engine. There was no way to tell which one you got until you opened it up.
Mine had a 29cc 4-bolt....some others on this forum had a 29cc 2-bolt.

Older version was definitely 2 bolt-26cc
New version shipped with a 29cc - 2 bolt or 4 bolt engine. There was no way to tell which one you got until you opened it up.
Mine had a 29cc 4-bolt....some others on this forum had a 29cc 2-bolt.
Mine had a 29 4 bolt as well and as far as I know you can't get any parts for it like gaskets internal parts ect for the motor .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine had a 29 4 bolt as well and as far as I know you can't get any parts for it like gaskets internal parts ect for the motor.

I haven't found any parts for it either. Luckily I haven't had the need to.
I upgraded the 5ive to a 320 and put the 29cc in the DBXL. It likes being in the DBXL way more than being in the 5ive.....doesn't have as much weight to push around.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks