Dino at JetPro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

I just got off the phone with Dino at JetPro, what a fantastic experience! Great Customer Service, great deals and a one hell of a great sense of humor!

I called him on his 800 number about repairing my MT pipe. I told him it was my fault that the pipe bent from repeated bad landings which caused the pipe to bend in the back, but he said no problem, send it in and he'll fix it for free and ship it back to me. You just can't get customer service like that anymore! Everybody is all about the money, not the product support. Dino is different!

I told him I always hated the fact that the MT pipe was always in the way when I went to work on my truck. I wished it had a coupler so the pipe could be easily be removed while leaving the header attached... He told me he would cut my pipe and change it over to a coupled design. Plus by doing so, it should add a bit more low end (as if it really needs more!) and the kicker... He said he would do it for free!!!! He was happy I mentioned it, because he was thinking about making a 2 piece pipe for the MT and this is the perfect time to try it out.

So an hour on the phone (his cost!) I ordered a custom built pipe for my Marder and he is going to make me a custom pipe for my MT... Total cost? How's 120 bux sound!?!

All the more reason to toss the DDM pipe in the Dumpster! Chinese made POS anyway.

Give him a call if you need a pipe for anything with a motor! Great guy!

1-800-4-JetPro.

I agree, Dino is a awesome guy to deal with, he's willing to go out of his way to get ya taken care of and he rarely charges ya for it. Thats a great deal you got on your pipe.

I agree totally. I emailed him about sending a pipe over the pond to the UK and he adjusted his costs so it was cheaper to get it from him direct than get it from a UK supplier, and he threw in a T-Shirt for free just because he could.

Dino strikes me as the kind of man who loves what he does, and that's why he does it. He just happens to make enough money out of it to keep living.

I promote Jet Pro a lot I know, but it's because of the same stuff. He's custom made me stuff just from pics even. He knows his stuff. That goofy huge pipe I had on the GT5R produced so much power it was silly. He fixed a pipe for me from a side impact on road for free. I was drifting the rally and the rc behind was doing straight line... I rolled about 4 times haha. he laughed and said I gotta stop beating up my rc's.

I know I have talked about it but I really need to ship my semi down. I am just usually broke when it's the time I am not running it. hate to be without my fav toy but man I really want those custom stacks.

Pete, send Dino yours. I'll just buy the stacks ;) ... costs me a friggin fortune to ship across the boarder. an hour plus drive away and takes almost 2 weeks to get there too

I know Barry, I was just thinkin about that the other day, life has just been crazy lately. I probably should give him a call and see if he'd still be interested in doing that. Those stacks would look great, isn't he up around the northwest part of the county? Washington or Oregon or something like that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks