Direction needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brap

Reading the Rules!
Hi so i just bought a losi 5t 1.0 mainly for it to fit a 470 engine. But before i drop one in i was wondering what would be fun to test and bash around with while i learn how to drive this car? Im new to 4wd and just have a few bajas so far. Will a stroked 23cc with a 17:1 headkit reed and alki carb pull well or is 26cc-29cc a must? Has anyone put a skopod 60 with a 78mm clutch and a obr 470 cluch bell in a losi? How hard is it to make a losi5t/baja 5b hybrid DIY status and no kit?

The thing will be a pooch with much less then a worked over 29 in it. Idk if you have a 23cc on nos, it's too heavy to get a 5ive going without stupid low gears. Rememebr it's a losi 5ive t, king of 4x4, not a light weight baja. Don't know what a 470 engine is. So can't comment on that. If its a roven based engine, its trash. I don't think the skopod 60 will be an easy swap, but I'm sure its doable, as there are bigger engines stuffed in them. But if your spending the money why not just get a used rc maxx, or alx engine? More power out of the same displacement and parts for a swap are easily obtainable. Cant comment on the hybrid other then it's been done before.

The thing will be a pooch with much less then a worked over 29 in it. Idk if you have a 23cc on nos, it's too heavy to get a 5ive going without stupid low gears. Rememebr it's a losi 5ive t, king of 4x4, not a light weight baja. Don't know what a 470 engine is. So can't comment on that. If its a roven based engine, its trash. I don't think the skopod 60 will be an easy swap, but I'm sure its doable, as there are bigger engines stuffed in them. But if your spending the money why not just get a used rc maxx, or alx engine? More power out of the same displacement and parts for a swap are easily obtainable. Cant comment on the hybrid other then it's been done before.
I believe he's taking about this with the "470"
http://www.davesmotors.com/Search-Page?search=Gp460
It's what the obr 46 is based off, in which case , it's poop ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks