Disk break kit??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryanlt35

Hey guys,anyone know of a disk break kit that would work with my 5t?only things I can find are for the baja...I'll post a pic of what I found..thanks guys.

se5atyba.jpg

I couldn't tell you honestly if that would work or not. I understand why the Bajas use these kits seeing as how they are only 2 wheel drive and only have 2 wheels stopping, but the losi 5ive has all 4 stopping already so I don't see any benefit other than a cool factor. Are you trying to dial each wheel for braking?

Sweet! Is that a kit for 2 wheels? I wonder if that master cylinder has the volume to run 4 calipers. Sounds like you got a sweet project for the winter!

Like to hook up a pair on my front tires on a brushless 5t as a line locker so I can pull up and lock em and smoke the tires like crazy and let off em and roll way still spinning.gotta admit that would be pretty awesome.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks