Disneyland Paris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
As few of you will know I and my new wife and daughters have just returned from Disney Paris(couldnt afford to take the liddle 'un's out of school for three weeks to go to Florida) and saw one of the most spectacular shows ever!
We all went to see the "motor spectacular" and the driving skills were one against non!
The cars were (looked like) standard Vauxhall Corsa's (UK boys will know what I'm on about) but behind the tinted windows they were stripped to bits,motor bike engines in them hydro no lock handbrakes ( reminds me of my Mexico,scoobies and Mitzy) and two speed forward ,one back for a super quick change. I held an RAC Clubmans licence and thought I was a decent driver but these guys were absolutey incredible!
I have posted a short vid but it does not do the driving justice ,you had to be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNooZ0XQuCE&feature=related

J.

Hey Voo,
You're not kidding those guys have skills to say the least.

There was or maybe still is a similar show in the Florida Disney I think. Next time we go I'll see if its the same as that one

Chris

Yes Chris,I have just been informed by Jane there was one i think we got round so much stuff that it all looked the same at the end of the day.It was a case of "dad,can i have this,dad, can I have that" in the end I wasnt paying attention.
J.

Chris here's the first half. I took my nippers to TOYS R US before the holiday and said "Pick what you want out of the store" So they did and a week later my other half said we should take them to Disney shop, Liverpool with the thought we would treat them there as well so no buying in Paris.So they were treated...and treated.....and treated..And when we got there it was a case of "I want ,I Want" poop mate,I'll swap mine with anyone's! Kids!!! God I love them but they are a serious strain on my FG stuff! ha ha .

Oh,forgot to say,we were in a Disney shop ,Rachel my youngest, had hold of a Mickey Mouse doll when we came out.I said to Jane that you cant buy one without the other refaring to my eldest ,Olivia.She looked a bit confused and challenged me what I meant.When I pointed Rachels doll out she said she didnt buy it!! |And nor did I.....?....Yes you got it .... THIEF!!! Rachel had picked up a toy and started to play with it and also walked out of the shop with it! Needless to say we had to go back ,make our apologies and pay for the Item in question.
For the folk who are into this hobby,and if your thinking........don't HAVE KIDS!!!! you will not have that alloy brace,two speed,arms etc.....be single...be happy..! joking.
J

Last edited:
LMAO. She wasn't letting that MM doll go either was she?

my first car bought was a 69 Vauxhall Viva. before my driver's license and dad wouldn't let me drive it and I had to give it back.

now thats some awsome driving, i used to do auto testing (brit lads will know what i'm on about) when i was younger and i thought i could get a car to slide round but to get cars to dance like that is an artform :)

When you go to toy stores you have to put blinders on them..LOL..

I bet when they get to the age and they make money, they will get you the nicest RC car you have ever had...

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks