DIY Team Chase Windows and Panels..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Got some 2mm Lexan and a few different coloured 3mm Perspex so i can make some more Windows and Panels to fit the Team Chase roll cage....
The Orange/Blue and Red are Tinted sheets and the Black is the Solid look, prices are going up so thought i'd get it now and make some next week as i've been bored due to being off all last week..

Photo-0458.gif

Heres what they should turn out like..

Photo-0401.gif

I'll do lots of photos and add along the way so you can see how i went about it..tools i'll be using will be your basic stuff, no laser cutting here i'm afraid, i'll leave that to the pros along with thier prices::lol:
Ruler
Marker
Dremil Cutting wheel and sander
and a couple of hours..

If your that bored Ian you can make me some inner chassis side rails in red please. ;)

The perspex is too think mate for inners, you'd struggle to get the tank and radio box back in. i've cut your chassis strips ready for you out of thinner plastics...;)

Made the first set today in orange for Phil..took some photos and will start to add..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks