do you know this buggy ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,,,it's definately a Redcat Dunerunner.

The only two things I know of that are remotely similar to HPI are the engine & wing,,,,,,other than that they are a completely different machine!!

well whats it model,d on then it looks a hell of a lot like a hpi baja to me,

I agree with you there Pab it does look alot like a HPI baja. Whether it a Redcat or not I would say that makes it a clone of the HPI. It does look good & looks like its decent quality kit tho :cool2:

I agree with you there Pab it does look alot like a HPI baja. Whether it a Redcat or not I would say that makes it a clone of the HPI. It does look good & looks like its decent quality kit tho :cool2:

so my glasses are ok then i don,t have to run down to specsavers, cheers dwarfy for the second opinion,:clown::clown: how many other names do,s this car go by, think i,ve heard 3 up to now.

it's layout is nothing like a baja. the tires and body look maybe. chassis, length, parts placement etc.... about the only hpi parts that would fit would be wing, tires and a motor. so if an fg has hpi tires does that make it a clone too? don't get me wrong, I am not a Redcat guy by any means (turfed my last one after a 5 min drive and another screw stripped out of plastic) and in fact I am probably what would be considered a Redcat basher lol. But I will defend they aren't cloning other brands. the 4wd buggy is close to an mcd, but about all that fits is the gears

similar looks, similar design, but i doubt much of anything from the baja would fit with exception to what is already noted. wheels, wing motor, servos ect.. the simple stuff.

hey guys , cool down a little...
it must be a redcat clone.
its called pitbullx and i found pictures of it in a german forum next to a hpi baja 5b.
every part of it is deferend.even the wing.nothing looks the same when you put them side by side.
thanks for all the help. i am looking for a hpi baja compatible ( like km ) somewhere in europe to buy for a friend. do you know anything?

hi boys

here in australia..they go buy a few names ...one is hrc...also redcat clone

and some type of bajer well that's how they spell it...there ok but break very easily...

ambro

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks