Doe this look like a clone or HPI 5B?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only had two of them and I did not keep them long losi came out but hpi chassis only came in purple and gun mettle unless they polished it I'd say clone but as I said I have only had two so I'd look at like it was a clone

Looks like a king motor to me, which is a clone. But the king motor is good buggy, and for 500 bucks I would jump all over it, a new hpi will cost you at least a 1000 dollars.

For as asking price of $400, I would not care. If it runs and needs only a clutch, that is the steal of the year! Get, run it, break it, upgrade it, do it all over again!!!

I went and looked at it and was gonna buy it tonight if it was a "true" HPI and the kid though it was, but the only thing I could find branded HPI on it was the front wheels and even they had Rovan tires on them and not dirt busters. It's does a Flysky 2.4 radio, which screams clone to me. But is does have a CY 26cc motor. It started and ran ok, just needs a little clutch work. I know he'll take $350 and might even take less since I told him it was a clone if you want it. It's in pretty good shape for what it is...

I went and looked at it and was gonna buy it tonight if it was a "true" HPI and the kid though it was, but the only thing I could find branded HPI on it was the front wheels and even they had Rovan tires on them and not dirt busters. It's does a Flysky 2.4 radio, which screams clone to me. But is does have a CY 26cc motor. It started and ran ok, just needs a little clutch work. I know he'll take $350 and might even take less since I told him it was a clone if you want it. It's in pretty good shape for what it is...

Probably not worth it at $350 since a new clone is only $100 more shipped to your home and comes with spare parts and tools. With used, who knows what would break next since it was kept and maintained by someone else.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks