Does anyone make.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kwakr

coloured engine parts......
i would love to have a flat black engine, just wondering if anyone does coloured pieces for the engine......

coloured engine parts......
i would love to have a flat black engine, just wondering if anyone does coloured pieces for the engine......

You could always take the parts and spray them with high temp paint ?
seen a few coloured engine parts on fleabay, but you never know what kinda quaiity they are ;)

i see ONB have different coloured heads for sale...im just wondering about the crankcase and such.
I would love to have a flat black engine....

ive wondered the same thing, been looking at high temp paints as voo mentioned, the stock colour of zen/cy engines is very dull!

black or even red (or both) would bling em up a lil :D ...but would painting them effect the cooling?

Has anyone done any back to back testing on head temps with powder coated/painted and non painted cylinder heads? I would not paint or powder coat the fins on the cylinder head. My experience stems from building and drag racing old air cooled VWs. Granted my experience is from 1:1 scale/full size automobiles and its a 4 stroke.

well as far as the plastic bits go you could order the chrome ones they use rit dye to turn them black, would look cool as black chrome

Again has anyone done back to back testing of head temps w/chrome vs. black shrouds? Again, my experience from old air cooled VWs showed higher engine/head temps than with the stock black shrouds. But like mentioned eariler my experience is from old 1:1 scale engines that are 4 stroke. As the motto in the air cooled VW world, "chrome will not get you home.".

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks