doubt with super bee and killer controller v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirco

I possess both extremely fantastic accessory
Now I have a doubt
I can connect the controller v3 on a fs-GT3B 3ch receiver along with the super bee without losing all the characteristics of the super bee?
my super bee is in its original configuration

if I connect the super bee to controller v3 and the controller to 3ch the operating characteristics super bee of such
loss of signal
malfunction rx / tx
tx off
off rx
etc. etc.
the super bee it works the same as in the original configuration?

Yes you can have a Killer Kontroller light controller and a Super Bee with a 3 channel radio. Plug the Super Bee into the Aux pins on the Killer Kontroller. Flip down the #1 dip switch on the Super Bee to turn off Aux control. To kill the engine just turn off the transmitter power.
See diagrams here.
http://www.killerrc.com/downloads/

thank you
you've read the description but I did not know if I should share the channel setting switch 1 off or not.
then setting switch 1 off all function de super bee remain unchanged and the controller v3 changes only mode at every startup / shutdown from ch3 correct?

Every time you press the Aux button the Killer Kontroller will change light modes. It has 11 different light patterns.

To kill the engine you just turn off the transmitter power. It will also kill automatically during a glitch or low battery.

If you had a 4 channel radio you could put the Super Bee on Aux 2 and kill it with that button.

And for those (like me) who are visual learners, Killer RC has some of the best, easiest to understand, instructional videos out there, for any product. Those videos saved me a ton of mental anguish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks