Dry lube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0432.jpg
Dear Marcosz,
I use 3-In-One Dry Lube on the center Diff. pinion gears, all adapter cups and all ball end rods.
Another product I use is Moo-Slick #077 Silicone Protector on shock joints at the shock towers and all king pin joints.

I spray a thin coat on the black plastic wait a few seconds and then wipe off, looks great and protects.
I determined conservatively 30% extended life on gears .

I can no longer find anyone selling the upgraded heat treated center Diff. Cups, I run the Phat Dad dog bones and I am forced to use stock cups. I use lots of dry lube on the dog bone ends.
Need Help on finding the upgraded heat treated center Diff. Cups.

Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

View attachment 45094
Dear Marcosz,
I use 3-In-One Dry Lube on the center Diff. pinion gears, all adapter cups and all ball end rods.
Another product I use is Moo-Slick #077 Silicone Protector on shock joints at the shock towers and all king pin joints.

I spray a thin coat on the black plastic wait a few seconds and then wipe off, looks great and protects.
I determined conservatively 30% extended life on gears .

I can no longer find anyone selling the upgraded heat treated center Diff. Cups, I run the Phat Dad dog bones and I am forced to use stock cups. I use lots of dry lube on the dog bone ends.
Need Help on finding the upgraded heat treated center Diff. Cups.

Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

Hi William,
Thank you for your advise.
Many people do not use dry lubricants, however what you say, the dry lubricant extends life.

Maybe:
https://abbotsrc.co.uk/PhatDad-RC-3...r-HPI-Baja-5SC5T5B-25mm-cup-use-P2759121.aspx

Greetings Marco
The Netherlands

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks