DTXC9394 Specs (Measurements)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumbee

I am looking for the specs for the Duratrax DTXC9394 spur gear so I can print them. I have no gear to take measurement from. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Need outside diameter, pitch, as well as diameter of bolt holes.

Hi Lumbee... I have a spare or two at home..
What 3d printer are u using?.. .. i was thinking the same as they wear out pretty quick.. Im also about to get a price on having one CNC machined out of alloy (still retaining the weak link...Pinion gear is steel), they can also make them out of Nylon (plastic).. if your interested can look at a bulk purchase... or i can order 2 in alloy & we can go halves if you like... let me know.. ( i have no pricing yet, will know later this week.)..
If its too pricy, i may just buy a 3D printer myself and we can go from there...

i just ordered a steel pinion gear off ebay... link (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/321962051808?lpid=107&chn=ps) if you need that too...theres one left now.
Where abouts are you located?... Sydney?..

regards
Mario.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks