Dubro inline fuel filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

I have redcat rampage vehicles and was told he inner diameter of the stock fuel lines is 1/8 so i bought dubro 340 filter but looking at the inner diameter of the filter it seems smaller han the fuel line, is his going to cause flow restriction? Screenshot_20180716-181538.jpg

Probably not. I don’t use inline filters. The clunk filter in the tank does that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just incase anything does get by the clunk an added measure of not ruining or clogging my carb, i ran it yesterday and it seems to be ok , didnt notice any difference

Caution with the screw together style filter. They leak sometimes and cause air leaks which will lean engine out. If you want to add another filter? Sullivan has one that is sealed and is see through. Plus has a coarse and fine screen in it.

Would you habe a part number that will fit our fuel lines?

Would you habe a part number that will fit our fuel lines?
Nevermind i see it but the cleaning process looks to be a hastle one they get clogged per other posts of people using them... i ran my truck yesterday haven't had a leak, maybe will consider in the future if i do get leaks

Dear Members,
I use a 11/4 Gallon MPI Gas & Glow gas can, it has a filtered clunk and another inline filter.
I connect the DDM Dual Screen "Crap Trap" inline fuel filter part # jj499 to the fuel line of the gas tank.
This is a triple filtering method eliminating contaminants entering your tank.
Reverse the "Crap Trap" and you can drain your gas tank back into the gas can without putting contaminants in the can.
See Pic.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: 1/5 scale whisperIMG_0487.jpg

Great setup, im not going to get to crazy just using the clunk in the tank and the dubro for now, shouldnt let anything in with this setup....over 10 gallons of fuel and just replaced my whole gas tank as a whole for 16.00 cant beat it. Fresh filter and tank

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks