Due for another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I havn't bought a fifth for a while now so I think its time for another.
I was looking at either a HPI 5T or the KM equivalent:) but don't know where to buy the KM T1000? any ideas boys?
Cheers
J.

I wouldn't let that put you off Voo....

That particular one must have been through "Ace Ventura" parcel delivery....

I'm still going on the original front wishbones on mine.......STILL NOT BROKEN......only wearing out the ball sockets..

And I don't exactly baby the thing..

As you know....all RTR's need to be stripped down and inspected before runnning them anyway...

That dudes car was probably built at 4.30 on friday arvo too....

alright voo i think rc modlez are geting the 5t in in ther new shipment that needs to be cleared and didnt you bye the km about 2 months ago ??:)

Martin was hurling his around and it was extraordinary stable.These things can take a beating as well On the unlikely event of Martin rolling it ,it came out unscathed and wanted more! This is one of my 'must have's'
J.

Martin was hurling his around and it was extraordinary stable.These things can take a beating as well On the unlikely event of Martin rolling it ,it came out unscathed and wanted more! This is one of my 'must have's'
J.

yea mate marts 5t is tuff, but its far from standard and i think a lot of the mods and hopup after market parts make it the beast it is, the stanard 5t is just a 5b with a wig on.

yea mate marts 5t is tuff, but its far from standard and i think a lot of the mods and hopup after market parts make it the beast it is, the stanard 5t is just a 5b with a wig on.

Ya right there mate, Its basically just the truck shell, but I think Marts performs so well and is so stable cos of all the poop HOT gear it has on it !!!

Think if my SS had all that kit on it would perform the same. Just need to do a bank job now to afford it all !!! Now where did I put that balaclava ?!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ya right there mate, Its basically just the truck shell, but I think Marts performs so well and is so stable cos of all the poop HOT gear it has on it !!!

Think if my SS had all that kit on it would perform the same. Just need to do a bank job now to afford it all !!! Now where did I put that balaclava ?!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I'm up for a bank job, i'll be the getaway driver. :lol: Now where's that wig. :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks