Dumbest thing I've ever seen ?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus cause sum one is in a white coat...or has phd cfd etf ect ect after there name don't mean they know poop imo.
i will agree with that, just becuase you have a formal education doesn't mean your smart. hell bill gates didnt finish his college and look at him, extremely wealthy!!! you put your mind to anything you want to do, even if you didnt go to college, you can become successful.

msm news is jus a propaganda tool to keep the massses ill informed of whats going on inthe world....about 4-5 corporations own EVERY single msm news outlet...amongest other things ..and there all given the same script to read out for the masses
there..
anyone gonna say otherwise.....
obv local news is slighty different as its local..

Last edited:
well that's enuff from me...?..u can take in what u want from it..?...or jus carry on living in ur own little bubble/reality ect.....thking everything's ao.k.....?......btw we r well overdue for a war....its coming....iran...?...by we i mean u....usa...no doubt we'll get dragged into as per normal?

Last edited:
most of the big corps r owned by the jews. robert maxwell..jew?.....same as most peeps in high places/gov/judisal system seem to b jewish aswell...... but we cant say nothing about them or there ways as then we're anti Semitic..... :rolleyes: ...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks