dura trax firehammer buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, give us an idea of what you are going to be doing and what parts you will be doing it with. We may have some ideas to make the job faster or better.

On the photos: hit the insert image (Little yellow envelope looking thing with the mountains on it:clown:) and put your photo link in it so we can see your photo live...:cool2:

018.gif

Nice you got a firehammer buggy..Like Bigger the Better says need a ideas of what you want to up grade...There are a few guys in the forum with the firehammers..and know the
in's on what to do for up grades and some modifications along the way..and could help
you along...By the way welcome to the forum...AKA SLawhammer

hello there guys
im gonna be upgrading the front uprights to aluminum ones
new motor mounts
new rear diff
new air filter
new pull starter and air filter cover
a a bunch of other parts
if any you guys have msn i will send you my email addy
thanks for the support
buggyguy

Most of which can be found on here!:cool2:

hey there guys
what are some of the upgrades you guys have done on your firehammer's?
i just wanna see what you guys have done to your firehammers and also could you post pics of your rides?
thanks
buggyguy

buggy,

I have a Firehammer MT.

I've added the FG alloy diff, Carson ball drive, FG Monster tires/rims, Beetle body. I also have a Dominator Torque pipe and a Top-End pipe. That's basically it.

IMG_4431.jpg

Slawhammer has a ton of hopups on his.

Hey csp1971 what did you need to do to put the beetle body on the firehammer. What kind of body mounts are you using. I would like to put the same body on my firehammer MT.

firehammer

hey there guys
i know what parts im getting in january but what upgrades have you guys done on your firehammer buggies?
buggyguy

I've cahanged out/to:

Alloy motor mounts.
FG shocks rear.
DDM pipe.
FG metal gears.
FG alloy diff.
SS diff sleeve.
Tygon fuel line.
27cc head kit.
Outerwears pullstart filter.
TGN Redneck prefilter.
Better throttle/brake servo.

firehammers

hey there
holy crap bling bling how much is that beast worth and also could you give me the specs what you have done there for upgrades awsome ride man:)

firehammer

hello there
will all these metal upgrade parts work on the firehammer also where is this site located?
also do they sell fg diffs that will work on the firehammer?
please message me back
buggyguy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks