dx3s range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you can only use surface RX.
I had the same problem and those SR3300 don’t last long for some reason,i went through 2 in 12 months.

All my problems were solved for range when i fitted a SR3000 receiver .I’m still using it today 18 months old and no range issues.

I am running a Spektrum DX3R in my KM 23cc with a SR3100 receiver and have no issues with range, I can get well over 100 yards from me and still have full control. For maximum range, do NOT shorten the antenna, run it full length.

dx3x range

i emailed spectrum uk today and they were very helpful,he has advised me to extend my ae by 2 or 3 times the original length.it was only 4" long and only 2" of that came out of the receiver box.have done that now waiting for the weather to improve so i can try it fingers crossed:cool:

Losi has withheld the release of the new 5ive car due to faulty sr3300t receivers having range issues.After mine came back from warranty claim for the second time i sold it on ebay and got another model.Good luck

range

as does matt, i have the dx3r with 3100 rx. there were warnings in the instructions regarding bending, kinking, and cutting the antenna. their material is coax, actually rather fragile. i am going to order a couple of extras, so in the event it gets bent etc, can change it. they have a spade lug on the end, just open the top of the rx and slide the new one on.

i emailed spectrum uk today and they were very helpful,he has advised me to extend my ae by 2 or 3 times the original length.it was only 4" long and only 2" of that came out of the receiver box.have done that now waiting for the weather to improve so i can try it fingers crossed:cool:
well took the car out today and what a difference ran the full length of the field over 200 yards and ran out of space without any problem AE length approx 10".why can't spectrum add an extra few inches to solve the problem ? thanks to all for the advice:cup-1:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks