DX6i bargain!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just this sec bought a Spectrum DX6i for £75.00 BNIB ,free post:w00t:
I have seen these go on fleebay for the same and then the post on top!
[EBAY]400491818267[/EBAY]

J

FYI, the DX6 and some other aircraft radios do not work good with a kill switch during a radio glitch. Unlike surface radio receivers, They continue to send a good signal to the servos, so that the plane will keep flying and not crash during a radio glitch. Therefore a kill switch would never know to kill the engine during a radio glitch. You could kill the engine with the landing gear channel, on command, but not during a radio glitch.

Do we assume they only work if you switch the Tx OFF?

Al.

No. It'd be the opposite of that. It would only kill by flipping an Aux channel, like the landing gear switch. Or if you have a low receiver battery, of course. No killing during a real glitch. During a radio glitch I think only the throttle channel has a failsafe function. All the other channels just continue to put out the same signal that they were putting out before the glitch happened.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks