East Texas Lufkin R/C Park Sept 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stsguy

HELLLLLLLO quick ANNOUNCEMENT RACERS, FANS and wives that get dragged along:)
DO NOT EAT BEFORE YOU COME TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT EAT BEFORE YOU COME TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!
Sept 7 will be the first trial run for "THE NEW" Lufkin R/C Park
********** Concession Stand************
100% of the profit will go to the track for improvements,race winnings,trophies,t shirts or what ever the track's owners see fit But the profit will come back to you one way or another.
My Dear wife and pregnant daughter have graciously agreed to tackle this task so the race experience at L.R.P can be better every time you come. We have a good thing here and your support will make it better...
The menu is "as of today"
Fresh cooked all beef dogs on steamed hot dog buns
"Fast Dogs"
Chips A Variety of
and drinks can soft drinks on ice
Candy and snacks for the kiddos and the list grows as the ideas come in...
We have bought Coke Dr. Pepper, watrer and Sprite if you want something else drop a line and we get back to the store
If it works out we might add nachos and burgers next time
If you have and idea please share
I promise it will be the cheapest meal in town and you will be helping the sport we love....
Still need someone to video and take pictures you can use a phone, nothing special, just a way to log the races to post online to draw more racers.....Thanks again see ya on the dirt Joe

Need directions or number to call go to lufkinrcpark on face book

Race where you get CASH when you win Cash prizes and more also search lufkin rc park on google see ya there

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/LufkinRcPark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks