Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun was out ? and i got 3x weeks left to sort it?.....looadddsatimeee!?.... :rolleyes: :poop::ROFLMAO:...well....looks tidy under door card?
hhmm....r these gonna b aftermarket speakers ??
.https://flic.kr/p/2iGtr4Q
not with magnet that small??
then i got busy cutting'n'sticking
6 sheets later...
jus need to fit tweeter an wire up it all up..?
You got lockdown too ? Is that what "3x weeks left to sort it " means ? cuz we do ? Lott'sa pulling incoming ?

You got lockdown too ? Is that what "3x weeks left to sort it " means ? cuz we do ? Lott'sa pulling incoming ?
?...didn't mean that :poop: to b there ?....no me insurance starts 11 April...:p
yes
..lots:p

Bit of a quarry for you mike... what's a decent cheaper speaker company nowadays? Just gotta get a set for the truck so it doesn't need to be the best. I've not played with this stuff since high school. And walmart doesn't sell kenwood anymore.

Bit of a quarry for you mike... what's a decent cheaper speaker company nowadays? Just gotta get a set for the truck so it doesn't need to be the best. I've not played with this stuff since high school. And walmart doesn't sell kenwood anymore.
Polk Audio is a great daily driver premium set that wont crush the wallet.

ok... u got pioneer....jbl....infinity....focal...rockford...kicker....mtx....jl audio....polk...alpine....hertz...jus decide on what rms/power u need and any of them will b fine?.
5x7 is a weird size ?..but I'm sure all/most of the above do sumin in that size?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks