Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna b sad sad day tomorrw :cry: ...mitishy going to its new owner☹ mid dayish
n
Wtf do that mean
no no I'm not...ur all feking weirdos ??
gonna b sad sad day tomorrw :cry: ...mitishy going to its new owner☹ mid dayish
I'm sure she can make me forget it....fora while:p

Last edited:
pisses me off when every pic u see on a profile there using filter....u thk "hhmm..not bad ..?"an then BOOM..raw unedited footage ?..... :rolleyes: .....pass?
feking cheers then cunt?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
bring it on i say.:p.....shes 40...local..
and not a blonde aswell:love:
40? Shes acting like shes 14. Definitely a crazy one. Fun for a few rides then ditch it in the woods.?

Mabey you'll get lucky and she wont be nutz, doubt it though. All girls that age who look like that are nutz, or into more drugs than a functioning adult should be doing.?
On the bright side it don't take much for them pants to fly off?
feking hope not :p :p :p
almost forgot what one loooks like in the flesh ??
and no i don't give a flyin f about matching curtains n carpets?

yyhw?

I've been on 3x ? ?? :ROFLMAO:
3×? It took you three attempts to get laid from the pool of middle aged undesirables? What the fek man? Gonna give you a pro tip? women who reach 40 and are still single tend to have real self esteem issues. They think something is wrong with them (usually is) and that makes your job much easier. If you're at least not freakish ugly, and make a living, your a catch. Use this to your advantage, its helped me pull down girls that would never talk to me 20 years ago. Never lasts, but ?‍♂️ already been married. Them motorcycles of yours are a perfect foot in the door to smash new puss every weekend.??
Or not made of plastic.....?
Plastic can be nice.Screenshot_20200509-065528_Drive.jpg
?

Last edited:
3×? It took you three attempts to get laid from the pool of middle aged undesirables? What the fek man? Gonna give you a pro tip? women who reach 40 and are still single tend to have real self esteem issues. They think something is wrong with them (usually is) and that makes your job much easier. If you're at least not freakish ugly, and make a living, your a catch. Use this to your advantage, its helped me pull down girls that would never talk to me 20 years ago. Never lasts, but ?‍♂️ already been married. Them motorcycles of yours are a perfect foot in the door to smash new puss every weekend.??

Plastic can be nice.View attachment 58604
?
I do love a sweet lil ass?...and yes 3x sites since feb.. :rolleyes: ....and yes it was mostly the munster's what wanted to talk?..."..yeah na yeh ....I'll pass thks....":ROFLMAO:...but this is the 1st fit one.?..and yes me ? should get her juices flowing ?....if I can get her onthe rear of it ?
......pls tell me that's not ur rear end?....?

I do love a sweet lil ass?...and yes 3x sites since feb.. :rolleyes: ....and yes it was mostly the munster's what wanted to talk?..."..yeah na yeh ....I'll pass thks....":ROFLMAO:...but this is the 1st fit one.?..and yes me ? should get her juices flowing ?....if I can get her onthe rear of it ?
......pls tell me that's not ur rear end?....?
Hahaha, nah. Ex from mabey 5 years ago. Perfect internet sharing content.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks