Elcon Clutches finally back in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fgbasher

We finally got our backorder in today. There are a few left after all the backorders have been filled. The site is inventory controlled, so if is says sold out, they are all gone.

Trip,

the alloy gear carrier is included but not installed. They are not that complicated to install.

Cyclops, Shipping for one should be around 15.00. We only ship global priority or express so we can track it. The US post office just raised their rates again and jacked up all international fees. Anything global priority is now a minimum of $20 unless you get the flate rate envelopes which are not out yet. We don't ship parcel post anymore because too many thiefs say they never get their package and have their credit card Company or paypal give their money back.

Trip,

the alloy gear carrier is included but not installed. They are not that complicated to install.

Cyclops, Shipping for one should be around 15.00. We only ship global priority or express so we can track it. The US post office just raised their rates again and jacked up all international fees. Anything global priority is now a minimum of $20 unless you get the flate rate envelopes which are not out yet. We don't ship parcel post anymore because too many thiefs say they never get their package and have their credit card Company or paypal give their money back.

i understand about shipping rates . and as for the thiefs it always takes one poophole to fiddlestick it up for the rest of us ..
thanks for clearing up the shipping with me .
i tried calliing too times to get corrected rates from you but no answer , i'll try again on Monday or Tuesday

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks